An indispensable player in the African market
PIEX has a dynamic, flexible and tailor-made approach in order to be an indispensable player in the African market, while respecting the strictest standards of ethics and quality.
PIEX develops its activities on two axes:
- EXPORT BUSINESS: open up access to new markets and new partners.
- IMPORT BUSINESS: offer manufacturers to outsource their exports, covering all African countries with minimal management, i.e. with only one interlocutor and one invoice, to devote themselves thus to optimizing their production and developing their products.
Our Quality Approach
- Compliance with international standards for Good Distribution Practices.
- Optimum quality in the preparation of its orders and response to the requirements of its customers.
- GMP Certified Manufacturers (“Good manufacturing Practices”).
- Customers who have the certifications and authorizations to hold and deliver health products in their respective countries.
- Respect of international practices and standards with regards to relation with health authorities and professionals.
An integrated approach for manufacturers
- Performance of market research and selection of products based on referenced and verified sources (IMS data, wholesale data, Piex sales history, sell-out data)
- Definition of Business plans and deployment plans for new introduced ranges
- Registration of the product (adaptation of existing files to the requirements of African authorities and local submission/follow-up)
- Regulatory Monitoring
- Collaboration with government representatives in charge of health
- Reflection on access to care
- Participation in Public-Private programmes
PERFORMANCE Monitoring and business development
- On-line follow-up of sales through our Extranet
- Monthly sales report by country/product/customer
- Benchmark of company performance vs Market
- Market research for new product opportunities
- Extension to new geographical areas
MARKETING AND PROMOTION
- PIEX operates in francophone West Africa, with a growing presence in East and Central Africa.
- Through a network of selected partners, and soon thanks to its own structure, PIEX accompanies its partners in the marketing and promotion of their products.
- PIEX works today with about ten integrated promotion players in Africa, selected for their seriousness and ethics, which allows him to cover the following geographical areas:
CENTRAL MARKETING AND REGULATORY TEAM centralized for the zone: 20 people
75 FIELD SUPERVISORS
More than 400 visitors, of whom 80% are medical representatives and 20% are pharmacy representatives
Distribution across the area covered by PIEX
- Customer risk Management in Africa (including on more fragile clients)
- Mutualization of orders in order to achieve the minimum order quantities and optimize the costs
- Storing products to eliminate the risk of shortage
- Administrative management of orders (registration, verification, billing, money collection)
- Management of shipping and customs clearance to import and export countries
- Preparation and delivery of samples and promotional material
- Customer information (introduction of new products, etc.)
- Quality claims management (traceability, withdrawal of lots, etc.)
- Bonded storage for products manufactured outside the EU